02 December 2013

How to Create a Blog Button with a Grab Code Text Box

I had searched for a solid hour, trying to find the best way to put in a button on my blog. I had accidentally changed the html for the one I had and couldn't figure out how to fix it, so I was stuck trying to figure it out all over again.
 
I had searched a few that gave me an almost-right code, but the text wouldn't show up in the text box for whatever reason, so I had to continue searching. And then, I found the EASIEST way to do it. It's a template that generates the code for you!
 
 

Here is what you need to enter into the template:
 
1. Your Title. (name of your blog, website, etc)
2. The link to where you want the picture to click through to (your blog, website, etc)
3. The link of your image (hosted on flickr or photobucket)
 
And that's basically what you need! You have the option of choosing the size of the text box and font colour, etc, but it's more or less done for you!
Easy-peasy, lemon squeezy!!
 
Trees Hide



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!