14 March 2013


I've been feeling slightly unmotivated lately, and nothing stirs the creative juices better than looking at other people's work - seeing their creativity and their drive. Here are a few items from my favourites:


1. Champagne Dress - The photography of this piece is absolutely beautiful! I like the sleeves too.

2. Ginkgo Leaf Brass Necklace - I like the simplicity and minimal-ness of this piece - and elegant and simple accessory.

3. Reclaimed Barn Wood Serving Tray - I love everything about this piece - the size, the colour of the wood, and especially the handles!

4. Mini Ceramic Houses - really, anything to do with pottery, I LOVE.

Trees Hide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!