13 February 2013

What You Made Link-up 50


I can't believe this is the 50th link-up that I've hosted!!






This week I really put some effort into binding. Here are a few of the journals I made:
I've also been working on making journals out of one of my dad's old leather jackets that my mom gave me. It looks like I'll be able to make quite a few books out of that jacket! Pictures will come once all of the books are bound, since I want to show them off all together.
Last week's most viewed link was these yummy homemade protein bars from TeamBurnIt:
~~~~~





Trees Hide

1 comment:

  1. How cool that you are using your dad's old jacket for these journals!!
    -Jamie
    ChatterBlossom

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!