06 February 2013

What You Made Link-up 49




This week has been a pretty crazy week again - only one journal made. I've got to get my butt moving! I'm certainly not going to reach my goals this way. Focus is a good word to have, but if you don't actually focus, you won't get anything done! lol  I'm going to start bringing leather and pages in to work to bind during my lunches again. When I get home, I'm so busy with being a wife and mother, there's not much time for business owner. So I'll be able to be a business owner in at least the 30 minutes I have each day at work. *sigh*

Anyhoo. Enough about my complaining. Last week's most viewed link was this lovely chuppah from EmmaNYC. I didn't know what a chuppah is, so I googled it. A chuppah is a canopy under which a Jewish couple stand during their wedding ceremony. You learn something new every day!


Here are more of my favourite's from Emma's shop:


~~~~~




Trees Hide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!