17 January 2013

Valentines Day Gift Guide :: For Her

I like these earrings because I know who I would give them to!

These just look delicious!
2. Valentine Love Pops - $16.00

I enjoy how this looks - although I'm not much of a ring girl, so I probably wouldn't wear it.
3. "Love" ring - $24.00

That's what I'm all about: comfortable-sexy. Is there such a thing in lingerie? Yes, there is; it's right here!
4. Lingerie Nightgown - $69.00

I want this to hold my tea at work.

These could be a lot of fun!

Too cute!
7. Valentines Brooch - $14.50

I like this one - geeky and sweet.

I love taking baths, so this one is a no-brainer for me.
9. Bath & Body Set - $12.50

So if you like these gift ideas, just send them to the man in your life, and let him know which number you like! Easy-peasy!
Trees Hide

2 comments:

  1. nice finds. I love number 1 and number 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful gifts and unique in many ways. Thoughtful and memorable and sure to take any persons breath away.

    For those that may not have access to these types of gifts, finding a unique and meaningful gift may be somewhat challenging. I usually get my gifts for any occasion at James Avery. You can also personalize some of these gifts with a special engraving.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!