05 January 2013

New Year Inspiration :: DIYs

I don't know about you, but there is something about a new year that makes me want to de-clutter my space and make it look cleaner, prettier and more organized. Here are some DIYs that have caught my fancy:

Red would look so great in our kitchen!

I would hang this in our front entrance.

This one would look phenomenal on our front porch, since we no longer have any seating there. But Jeffery would have to do this one; it looks pretty involved, if you know what I mean.

Once again, a pretty tool-involved project, but I'm sure I can either find another way to get this look, or I'll tell ask Jeff very nicely to do it for me.
Trees Hide

2 comments:

  1. This cracks me up I have a home inpirations list. For the year scheduled too but mostly for my upstairs.

    I really like those kitchen frames though. Good luck de cluttering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be adding these to my DIY pinterest board - I especially love the kitchen art. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!