20 January 2013

Meet Your Maker

It was weird when I discovered that four of my sponsors' names start with "S". And my name is Shirley. There's something to that, there is. Now, there were a few sponsors who were too busy, so you won't have a chance to meet them right now.

Anyways. Come and meet the people who are on the right column of my blog.

~~~~~

Etsy Shop | Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest

What is your favourite item on Etsy right now?
I have so many favorites. But I love this timeless journalI have a penguin journal myself and I love it. Love the idea that it is timeless and therefor no waste of paper. And it's cute.

What is your new year resolutions?
I usually don't have any resolutions. But my resolutions for 2013 is to graduate and to get married.

~~~~~

Website | Etsy Shop | Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr | Pinterest | Pingg

What is your favourite item on Etsy right now?
I think this pillow would be perfect in our Living Room or our bedroom. I've been in love with the work by timberps since I back when he opened his shop. That was just after I began selling on Etsy.

What is your new year resolutions?
 I don't usually make resolutions, but I have set numerous goals for myself this year.  I have personal ones and business ones.  The primary thing I'm focusing on is building my illustration career.  I'm currently working on promotional materials, and I have been doing a lot of local networking, which is already beginning to pay off.  I also have set a goal to create one new sketch each and every day this year.  It doesn't have to take long.  I just want to have a habit of creating a new drawing every day... no matter how busy life gets with the kiddos.  Other projects that shall currently remain unnamed will be revealed throughout the year.  Each one of them is something I've been wanting to do for quite some time, so I'm thrilled about the things that 2013 holds in store for me.  On a personal level, one of the goals I have made is to take the boys to more art events and just enjoy the things that are available for entertainment in this area.  (After all, we live 20 miles from NYC.)  We've already started on a positive note in this department, because I took the wee ones to an art installation in the city about a week ago.  They loved it, and so did I.  Who says you need to be a specific age to enjoy art?

~~~~~

Etsy Shop | Twitter | Pinterest

What is your favourite item on Etsy right now?
I adore this piece. The detail and soft look is amazing! I could have listed a thousand things here... I kept coming back to this beautiful piece of art.

What is your new year resolutions?
I plan on adding more items to my shop :), adding more items to a few art galleries in the area and attending several summer art festivals (Dreading tx heat). I also plan on making my 90 year old grandfather a TX shaped clock covered in magazine beads. Little info...he nicknamed me Shannybeebo when I was in diapers. We browsed my shop and he loves the paper beads! He's still my hero...even though I'm 40.

Trees Hide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!