05 December 2012

What You Made Link-up 44



This past week has been mostly fulfilling orders that have been made, and working on 2013 ideas and direction. I have already mentioned what my plan is for The Orange Windmill (paper edition) last week in this post. I feel lighter already, if that makes any sense to any of you, to know that I have plans to make my time spent in a more focused way. It will be nice to have my entire craft space be only for bookbinding - almost half of it is going to the paper crafting, and so some supplies for bookbinding is spilling out onto the floor; it will be nice to get everything the way I have wanted it to be for a long time.

***This will be the last link-up of 2012.***

Anyhoo. Last week's most-viewed link was this beaded lace wedding shawl from EmmaNYC:


Here are my favourites from Emma's shop:




And as you can see, each item in her shop is currently on sale!!

~~~~~



Trees Hide

6 comments:

  1. Hi there - have tried to link up, but it may be a little early for today! I'm usually late for this blog parties and appear way down the list. But it's taking so long for the picture to appear, that I may have to come back later.

    Thanks for hosting this, anyway though. Isobel from www.ColdhamCuddliescalling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes it takes a while for the picture to show up. But I see it now; and you're in position #1!! Thanks for linking!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! I really like that golden one.
    -Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again, thanks Shirley for the bolg link-up. Always so many fab items show up!

    Renée

    www.wakeuptheangel.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing a couple of my items! I look forward every week to seeing what people are posting here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!