26 December 2012

Sponsor in January!

2013 is going to be a great year, don't you think? I already have some big plans for The Orange Windmill, and for Trees.Hides. (more on that another day).

And now that Christmas is over, it's the perfect time to start thinking about your advertising budget for this coming year. Trees.Hides. is continuing to offer the same low rates in 2013 as in 2012, but you are getting more bang for your buck! With almost daily posts, there will be a constant stream of visitors.


Here are the stats:

Trees.Hides. has over 1800 followers via
GFC, Bloglovin, Linky Followers, Hellocotton, Twitter,
Facebook, and my fabulous newsletter.
Pageviews have increased by 20% from last month.

If you're interested in more information about sponsoring my blog, head on over to the sponsor page, where you will find information about the ad space options, giveaway options, and how to purchase your ad space - it's super easy, but if you have any questions, just email me!

Trees Hide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!