03 December 2012

Featured Artist :: Quill and Fox


I love looking at illustrations done by such talented artists - always wishing I had that sort of talent. And Quill and Fox is just another shop that I so admire. Take a look at some of my favourites:

This would make such a great card to give out this Christmas!
 I can totally see my brother-in-law, Scott, really liking this card.
 And the simplicity of this card makes it so fab.
For the plant-lover in your life - who doesn't have one of those?

Head on over and see what you can find!

Trees Hide

1 comment:

  1. These are really very pretty! Full of life!
    -Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!