24 November 2012

Wishing for warmth + a sponsor call

This is really weird, but I am actually longing for the heat to come back. I'm usually a winter girl, and I prefer to put layers on instead of wishing I could take all my clothes off because it's so hot.

Hence the photo. This is when we went to Joy Bible Camp in August this past summer, and it was really hot. My dream. lol


The holidays are a great time to purchase some advertising - the rush of holiday shoppers, searchers of DIY ideas for the holidays, and holiday decor ideas. And Trees.Hides. will be FULL of that all throughout December! I will be continuing my popular handmade gift ideas series, continuing my handmade Christmas series, and posting some serious bling about my sponsors!

Now, if that sounds good to you, take a look at the stats too:

Trees.Hides. has over 1800 followers via
GFC, Bloglovin, Linky Followers, Hellocotton, Twitter,
Facebook, and my fabulous newsletter.
Pageviews have increased by 21% from last month.

If you're interested in more information about sponsoring my blog, head on over to the sponsor page, where you will find information about the ad space options, giveaway options, and how to purchase your ad space - it's super easy, but if you have any questions, just email me!

Trees Hide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!