28 November 2012

What You Made 43



This past week has been very busy with the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale this past weekend. So I haven't made anything. boo. But I have a piece of leather that I haven't used for a journal before, and I'm ready excited to work with it.

But I did make a Christmas banner for my Etsy shop:


I'm a big believer in saying "Merry Christmas" instead of "Happy Holidays". It's important to me, since the celebration this time of year was originally intended to recognize the birth of Jesus. So I say Merry Christmas. *I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes, but this is just what I believe.*

Anyhoo! Last week's most viewed link was of this lovely cowl by Sparrow Kelly:


Here are other products in Sparrow's shop:



~~~~~




Trees Hide

1 comment:

  1. I love the color of that cowl! So pretty!
    -Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!