12 November 2012

Featured Artist :: le petit elefant


Genevieve has the cutest drawings - and she uses them in so many different ways: cards, pins, prints, stamps and chalkboards. Here are a few of my favourites:

 I really love this little chalkboard - I can totally see it being used in Isabel's room.

This is the print that first drew me to le petit elefant - it's just so darling!

Head on over to le petit elefant (she's on vacation until later today) and see what other treasures you can find there!


Trees Hide

1 comment:

  1. I will definitely be checking her shop out after seeing those sketches! How stinkin' cute can you get?!
    -Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!