16 October 2012

Halloween :: Costumes for Children

via

There are so many awesome and adorable costumes for children. Here are some of my favourites:

What little girl doesn't want to be Little Red Riding Hood?

And this little lion is to ROAR for! lol *lame joke, I know*

Litte fox.

So... either this little guy is trying to look menacing... or he really doesn't want to be there. I'm thinking it might be the latter. Take a look at the first picture of the listing. He's supposedly smiling, but he still looks pretty miserable.

We already have Alexander and Isabel's costumes; Alexander is going to be Mr. Incredible, and Isabel is going to be a mommy tiger, carrying a baby tiger - she is very good at growling.

What are your kids dressing up as?
Trees Hide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!