23 October 2012

Halloween :: Costumes for Adults

There's something about Halloween costumes that get me a little excited. I'm not talking about the "sexy" costumes that so many women/girls get for Halloween - I'm talking about a real Halloween costume, like the ones pictured below.

via

I would LOVE to do this for Halloween at my work. But I'm working at the reception desk right now, and for a client-based company, maybe this wouldn't be exactly the best - it would totally freak some of the older people out, wouldn't it?

This one reminds me of Dexter, but in a sweet, home-maker/psychopath sort of way.

This one is really sort of creepy.

And this one is just plain awesome. The shark ingesting its prey. boi-hahahaha! *evil laugh*

These would all be super awesome costumes for Halloween. But I have yet to decide what to be. I'll keep you posted.

Trees Hide

2 comments:

  1. Love that first one! That is relatively easy to do and freakin' terrifying!
    -Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you done it before, Jamie? I would LOVE to see those pictures! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!