22 October 2012

Featured Artist :: Mackenzi & Madilyn


I love a good embroidered hoop art. And Kristi from Mackenzi & Madilyn makes some really good ones! Some of the fonts she uses makes you think it just might not even be embroidery. But I'm sure you can see that for yourself. Here are my favourites.

(I say this to myself every day... not that it actually happens... lol)


pretty flowers!


See what I mean? GORGEOUS embroidery of the super-awesome fonts right here. Head on over to Kristi's Etsy shop and find more fabulous hoop art!


Trees Hide

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Shirley! I'm honored to be on your fabulous blog :o) xo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!! Love the "hello gorgeous" one! I will go check her out now. Thanks!
    -Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that one is my favourite too. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!