01 August 2012

What You Made Link-Up 26


I'm on vacation still, but I'm glad I made the time to make sure this link party went live. Jeff is golfing, the kids are sleeping, so I'm taking some time. It's nice to connect with you for a bit while I'm away.

I hardly made anything last week; I was busy toilet training my son, Alexander. I think I made two journals, and made a couple of orders from my paper goodies shop. So not much at all. I'm so ready to go make new things, so get ready for what will come when I get back!

So. last week's most viewed link was these awesome sweater mittens by Recycled and Resewn:


And it's all made in Canada! And I love the fact that everything is made with reclaimed materials. Teresa certainly has a new fan in me! Here are a few of my favourites from her shop:

 {..source..}
 {..source..}
{..source..}





Trees Hide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!