20 July 2012

My Vacation To-Do List.

From today at 1:00 p.m., I'm on VACATION!!! I'm so happy, to finally be back at home with my kids, what I have been dreaming about for months and months.
And a huge bonus is that Jeff will be home with me! YAY!

But, as with all things, I need to make a list of things I would like to accomplish during my break from my day job. And here it is... so far.

{..source..}

1. Start Alexander full-time on potty training. (he and Isabel are wearing the same size diaper! sheesh.)
2. Get all the too-small baby clothes organized and listed on kijiji.
3. Get all the give-away boxes in the car to give away.
4. Put the dishwasher into the basement - I'll need Jeff to help me.
5. List the patio stones on kijiji - get them out of our driveway!
6. Finish organizing my creative space - I can soon, thanks to One Red Button!
7. Create more inventory of my new product line - details coming soon!
8. Get that uber-heavy door into the shed.
9. Put Jeff's collectors cards into one of the totes and put away.
10. Get all unused and empty boxes folded up to go to recycling.
11. Clean laundry room.
12. Get all papers/documents from Jeff's old job and shred those.
13. Start photographing my craft destach to list on The Orange Windmill.

And that's just what I can think of right now! Just wait until I start really thinking...

Trees Hide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!