28 June 2012

What to Do When Inspiration has Left the Building.

Here's what I do:

Take a relaxing bath.
With candles.
And soft music.
And my face done up perfectly.
Bliss.

Get a pedicure.
Beautiful feet = inspiration!

Get a massage.

Obviously, this is just a list of things I like to do to relax. And being relaxed means I can think clearly, and inspiration comes to me in waves when I'm relaxed.

Think about it. When you're stressed and have too much on your mind, that's when your brain gets clogged with all the information in it, and it doesn't let inspiration come in. So when you relax (via the ideas above), your brain gets unclogged and allows the inspiration to flow freely.

It works for me!

Trees Hide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!