23 April 2012

Featured Artist :: Walk off the Earth


I know I don't usually talk about music on my blog (just here and there, I think), but my husband stumbled across this band while online (probably on Facebook), and I just had to share them with you.


Walk off the Earth is an indie band from Burlington, Ontario (just 20 minutes away from me!) Walk Off The Earth is an unconventional, multi-talented five-piece musical phenomena that is currently taking the world by storm. You might have seen them on Ellen, but if you haven't, now you have (lol)! Seeing five people play one guitar so well - I can only imagine how long it took them to get that right!


They are also so creative with their music videos, from their covers of Man Down, Someone Like You and Don't Worry Be Happy.


If you haven't yet, look them up. You won't regret it!




Trees Hide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!