18 January 2012

Internet Strike


If I knew how to black out my site, I would! But I don't, so I'm reaching out any way that I can. I have already tweeted and posted this on Facebook.


What if some one else controlled what you write on your blog? or shut down Facebook? or eBay? or Twitter? or Amazon? or Google?


If you don't live in the US, don't think for a minute that this won't affect you. These bills, if passed, may shut down any website due to any degree of copyright infringement, even if they are not the ones who are responsible for it. Click here for more information.


To join the strike against the internet censorship bills SOPA and PIPA, click here.


Trees Hide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!