30 January 2012

Featured Artist :: GalitBarak


I have recently grown a little more excited about increasing my jewellery collection, so every once in a while, you may find me searching through the pages and pages and pages of earrings that you can find on Etsy. The other day, I saw these:


... and I fell in love with them! They are so simple, so raw, so gorgeous! They are definitely on my "WANT" list. This pair of earrings made me look at the rest of Galit's shop, and I found other stunning pieces of work.


Galit crocheted the wire to create this bracelet! AMAZING! And this stunning garnet necklace too!


The quality of work that Galit produces is just mind-boggling! I can't wait to have a few extra dollars so I can make a purchase!

Head on over to Galit Barak, and you will know what I'm talking about!

Trees Hide

1 comment:

  1. I likey! I posted my Besty blog tonight, but lately, I've been blogging a lot lot lot. I love your style Shirley, and it's really fun to see you in the blogosphere!

    Joyflower
    http://joysilk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!