21 December 2011

What I Made Wednesday


I haven't had a whole lot of time this past week to make anything. I've been busy with packing up orders, tracking packages, and keeping communication open between my and my customers. Who knew it would take up so much time?

I'm continuing to work on making hardcover journals for The Orange Windmill. I have a few paper-covered books, but I have around 13 vintage book covers ready to be made into journals as well. I'm really excited about this new line launch (subscribe to my newsletter for more information! - on the top right of this blog)!

I have also been busy thinking up new designs for my Valentine's Day line for For Any Occasion. I just have to find the time to make them, photograph them, edit the photos, and list them. That takes a lot of time too. But I love it, so I'm not complaining!

Trees Hide

2 comments:

  1. have you made any out of the leather coat I found at Value village? and Dad has an old leather coat that doesn't fit that he will give up for your handcraftiness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have played with that leather a bit. I was working with it to use it for hard cover journals. it's wonderful! And yes, I'll take any leather you would like to give me. :) thanks, mom.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!