02 December 2011

Etsy's Front Page!!!

For Any Occasion made it to the front page of Etsy this afternoon!

'Merry Little Christmas' by phuleffect

A seriously little Christmas. Enjoy! :)


Cowl Neck Scarf - pattern ...
$6.75

Christmas clay houses - Litt...
$37.00

Have yourself a Merry little...
$5.50

Christmas Colors 4x6 print
$13.00

Tiny Christmas elf in red an...
$14.50

Snowflake Winter Wool Shorti...
$17.50

Snowflake Embellishments, Bl...
$3.50

Gunnolf - Felt Reindeer. Art...
$46.00

Evergreen Trees Tiny Forest ...
$18.00

Mini Clothespins - Cranberry...
$5.55

Miniature deer origami in re...
$5.00

Leaves Paper Wreath
$28.00

Holly and Ivy Merino Flower ...
$16.00

Tiny Vintage 1960's Cera...
$5.00

Tiny Tree Ornament with Star...
$6.00

Tiny snowman in a bottle - p...
$16.50

Isn't that tiny snowman in a bottle adorable? I love it!

Trees Hide

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! Hope it gets you many sales! I love the tiny man in the bottle too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shirley, just wanted to say that I saw The Orange Windmill advertised at the top of Kijiji the other week! I saw the picture of the journal and I just had to click to see if it was yours or not, and sure enough, it was! Cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!