21 November 2011

Featured Artist - Hats Incredible Millinery


I met Lise at the "Shop Til You Drop" craft sale in Brantford this past weekend. She and her daughter, Elyzabeth, were both there working the table. There were so many gorgeous hats and blankets there, I couldn't choose my favourite. Here are a few from the Etsy shop:




Aren't they so adorable? There was a snowman hat at the table, but unless I missed it, it wasn't on Etsy. I really wanted to get the snowman hat (and the giraffe hat!) for Isabel, but I know how to crochet, so I can just make it myself, right?

But for those who do not know how to crochet, you should definitely check her out!


Trees Hide

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    Thank You for the wonderful write up!
    You are correct the snowmen aren't on Etsy.
    I was just so incredibly busy getting ready for
    all of my shows over the next few weeks I never
    got around to posting them!

    I just may have to do that in the next few days!

    Lise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!