31 October 2011

Featured Artist - Fairyfolk

As you can tell in the treasury I posted the other day, I love felted items! They are so cool and fun; I really want to learn how to do it! So today's feature is a shop that creates awesome felted wonders!

FairyFolk is the amazing work of Donni from California. Growing up in South Africa and living in Ireland, England, New Zealand, and now the US, Donni has certainly been exposed to many different cultures of art. Donni has actually lived in many of the places I would LOVE to travel to. And she creates so many awesome items! Take a look at a few of my favourites!




Aren't they awesome?!? I would love one of each! In Fairyfolk, Donni sells needle felting kits, home decor items, felted acorns, mushrooms, beach pebbles, flowers, wedding favours, wedding decor, felt jewellery, and more! Pop on over to Fairyfolk and see for yourself!

 Shop | Blog 

Trees Hide

3 comments:

  1. Oh Shirley... how kind of you - I'm utterly delighted to be featured on your gorgeous blog. THANK YOU!! Now, I'm off to browse this stunning space you are sharing with the world :-)
    Blessings and magic,
    Donni (Fairyfolk)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely following your blog! Nice work!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!