13 September 2011

Out Damn Spot!

This week's treasury is based on a challenge issued by one of the teams I'm in on Etsy. The theme this week was "Shakespeare". I wanted to be original, so I took a familiar quote from "Macbeth" and went from there. I especially appreciate the cleaning references:

'Out, Damn Spot! Out, I Say!' by TheOrangeWindmill



Out Damned Spot, Out I Say -...
$20.00

Blood red Drops hand cut, 16...
$0.99

Victim Hand Painted Blood Sp...
$38.50

Natural Laundry Detergent - ...
$20.00

Set of 8 Blood Spattered Sal...
$30.00

Dragons Blood Soap Bar
$2.75

Blood Orange study, Archival...
$20.00

Blood Drops - Graduated Roun...
$6.00

Blood Red Earrings Fire Poli...
$20.00

Blood Orange Jam
$10.00

Kitchen mixer decal - Hallow...
$12.00

Autumn photo blood red art l...
$21.00

Bite Me - Handmade Vegan Fri...
$5.00

Blood Splatter 4-Piece Paint...
$74.00

Blood red leaves crimson Aut...
$22.50

ZOMBIE NURSE costume blood s...
$45.00

I hope you enjoy this treasury as much as I did creating it!

Trees Hide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!