20 September 2011

Mellow Yellow

This treasury has by far been my most popular one. I think you might be able to guess why once you see it.

'Mellow Yellow' by TheOrangeWindmill

I was wearing my yellow arm warmers today (yes, it's that cold here!), and that inspired me to make this treasury!


Pale Yellow Bird Stuffed Ani...
$13.00

Nursery art nursery wall art...
$88.00

Vintage Flower Wedding Invit...
$4.00

Vintage Drawer - Metal, Pull...
$25.00

Letterpress Thank You card -...
$4.00

French enamel candle holder ...
$18.50

Pale Yellow Buttons 20mm 24 ...
$5.00

Polymer Clay Rose Flower Bea...
$3.50

Smile Pillow in Yellow
$39.00

destash hank beads
$7.00

Solid Wood "AT" Sy...
$35.00

Key Rack / Shabby Chic Skele...
$18.00

Pale Yellow Eyeshadow - BUTT...
$6.95

Ceramic Pig Planter Vintage ...
$29.99

Yellow and White Zebra Print...
$37.00

Hand Towel - Yellow - You Lo...
$10.00

See? It's great! Told you! lol

I should probably get that hand towel on the bottom right. Then I can see it everyday and know that someone thinks I'm pretty. :)

Trees Hide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!