16 September 2011

Inventory

So it took me about 3 days to make 165 paper flowers. And, silly me, I did not take a picture of them all together! grrr. That's disappointing. But imagine 55 of each of these colours:


They were lots of fun to make, although they do take lots of time. But I was able to get in some movie time, which is nice. Jeffery and I had recently rented X-Men: First Class, and that made me want to watch the other ones. So I watched X-Men and X2 as well. I had a bit of extra scrap card stock of these colours, so I added some heart confetti to the package; maybe Karen will use them as well. If not, that's okay!

Niki came over on Monday, and we made some cards:



I need to get my butt in gear and make more Christmas cards! This year, instead of selling sets at my shows, I'm going to package them all individually, and price them according to how many people want to get. Like individual cards are $4.00, 3 for $10.00, 5 for $15.00, and 10 for $25.00 or something like that. How does that sound? That way, people can still choose individual cards for specific people, instead of getting a pack of 5 of all the same card, when that's not necessarily what they want... just a thought.

I've been binding up a storm this week again. Yesterday I made 6 books, and I have the leather and paper ready to make 4 more tomorrow! Alexander and Isabel napped really well yesterday. All the journals I made yesterday are for the upcoming shows - getting nervous that I won't have enough books make up to have a full enough table. But I know I will have enough, I just have to keep on trucking!

I had gotten some new unique leather (yay!), and this is what I made. If you have seen my facebook page, you will already have seen these:



Aren't they awesome? It's cowhide that has been embossed with an ostrich pattern. So interesting! There are a lot more colours, but that will have to come in time. These journals will be listed in my Etsy shop, early next week, and I also made smaller journals from this same leather for my upcoming shows. I have a feeling that they will be one of the first ones to go, since they are different, and such great colours! So if you want one, you gotta be there!

Anyhoo, that's all for this week!

Trees Hide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!