12 September 2011

Featured Artist - Southern Twisted Soaps

I'm finding that I LOVE handmade soaps! I love how they look, how they smell, and how they make me feel when I use them! So today's feature is a soap maker!

Southern Twisted Soaps is based out of North Carolina. She (I haven't been able to find her name anywhere!) has three shops: heartsabustin, 1madwoman, and southerntwistedsoaps. I was first drawn to Southern Twisted Soaps by the soap she makes called "Monkey's Fart".


It sounds really gross, I know, but it smells like banana with a bit of coconut. And that drew me to more of the wonderful flavours she has in her shop:

pumpkin spice

coffee and amaretto

baked apple

I love how each picture gives a little hint as to what is in the soap; I think it's really creative! I want to get each of these soaps, except for the Monkey's Fart soap bar. Don't get me wrong, I love bananas, but not banana flavoured things. For example, I love strawberry smoothies, but not with bananas in it. I know, I'm weird like that. But all the other soaps I would love to get!

You can find this wonderfully crafty woman in each of her shops, on her blog and website.

Trees Hide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!