13 June 2011

Featured Artisan - Brianna Kufa Metal Designs

If you are looking for a creative way to show off your books, you have come to the right blog post! Brianna, from San Diego, discovered working with metal when she was in shop class in high school - she liked the metalwork more than the engine repair that she was supposed to be doing (shocker there - not!). Her first project was a bookshelf, and so many people complimented her on how unique it was, telling her she should start a business creating with metal. And that's exactly what she's done.

I didn't get a chance to email Brianna for an interview (I gotta get these done earlier!), so there is no blurb from Brianna, but I think you'll really like her work, as I do.




I can totally see the arc bookshelf (picture one) and the zigzag bookshelf (picture two) in my house. A bookshelf that serves a purpose while looking phenomenal and so unique! For those of you who have been in our house, you know that we have metal art hanging in our dining room, so it would fit in so well here!

You can find more about Brianna Kufa Metal Designs on her website and etsy shop.

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME!!! I love how you keep finding amazing artisans...keep it up Shirley!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!