25 April 2011

Featured Artisan - leatherprince

The tag line for their shop is " Handcut, Hand stitched, Handmade Leather Products". I'm talking about leatherprince on etsy. I first saw their ladybug keychain; the pictures were so darn cute, and so well made with lots of details, I had to check out the rest of their shop, and I'm so glad I did!


Beon and Candy, who hail from Taiwan, are so amazingly talented! I love the clean lines, the fabulous, bright colours - and I love most that it's all handmade! Here are some of my favourites from their shop:












I would like to get the penguin keychain, he reminds me of Po from Kung-Fu Panda, and he's so cute! I had a keychain accessory with my name on it (which is really hard to find - think about it, my name is Shirley!) that my mom gave me years and years ago, but its totally broken, so I think I'm due for a new one, and I think that Yen the Panda is perfect! - although, I will rename him to Po. :) I also really like how they name each of their characters - very cute!


Leatherprince also has a blog, which you can look at here.


They create a wide variety of items with leather - keychains, iPhone cases, iPad cases, purses, and coin pouches, to name just a few! Take another look at their shop and let me know which is your favourite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!