08 April 2011

Dust in my Nose

There actually is dust in my nose today. I've been working pretty hard this week to get some things organized before Jeffery comes home from Connecticut. In our master bedroom, there are two little alcoves that we had planned to use as our hanging closets. But we had never gotten the closet rods to hang anything. So our clothes had been wrinkling in bags and boxes since we moved here in July 2010. I know, we totally procrastinated! But we had purchased the rods recently, and I had put mine up right away, expecting Jeff to do the same with his rod. But he didn't. So I put it up on Wednesday. Our room is still just primered, we probably won't be painting for a while.. Anyways, that has nothing to do with my work, so I'll continue...


As I mentioned last week, I've been emptying out the office closet to use as my craft area. I've gotten the closet empty, but I can't get the darned anchors for the shelves out of the wall to take them out! grrr. So I have to wait for Jeffery to come home to be able to do it. Knowing me, it's something really easy that I'm totally just missing. Oh well. Story of my life.


I've been working as much as I can on new designs for the show coming up this Saturday. Here is a sample of the cards I've been working on:


this card opens in the middle to see "congratulations"










this fold is so fun to do - you may be seeing more of these in the future!




I've been having weddings on my mind, as you can see. I think I need to make more birthday cards, so I'll work on those later today.


I hope you like the designs, and if you are in the Hamilton area, I would love to see you at the One Stop Spring Shop tomorrow! The event details are on the "Calendar of Events" page here on my website.

3 comments:

  1. Love the new designs, Shirley - especially the black & white one - that is SO neat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards! Esp the black & white what a neat idea.. you are inspiring!
    Mmudde

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much, Monica! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!